Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Smoking only makes you stronger

I personally think smoking is a pretty disgusting habit, but McClane sucked them down like he was trying to start a fish tank siphon vacuum for 2 hours straight. Regardless of the unfortunate side effects of smoking - yellow teeth, cancer, death - McClane treated them as Popeye does spinach. Maybe I have been wrong about smoking all of these years, and the more I smoke the better the aim with my gun will be when I shoot hostiles.

In Illinois they banned smoking inside bars and restaurants, and it is nice to come home from a night out and not smell like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins. I went to Wisconsin recently - a lawless state filled with drunks and large women - and the second I walked into a bar I was overwhelmed by smoke and cancer. I told the dozens of rowdy Wisconsites I did not appreciate them smoking in my presence, and they told me to "eat shit". Well, one thing led to another, and now the only thing that is smoking are their battered corpses as their souls escape through their mouths, as the Native Americans prophesied.

No comments:

Post a Comment