Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hot women grow on airports


It is no wonder McClane elected to save Dulles Airport from bad guys in Die Hard 2 - what would happen to all the beautiful ladies? McClane realized early on in Die Hard 1 that airports are the place to see hot chicks when he saw that busty blond jump into the arms of her steroid-freak boyfriend. McClane seems a little surprised, but I guess he is a dead-beat dad who doesn't ever hop on a plane to visit his kids, so airports are kind of a foreign concept.

If you want to see hot women go to one of two places: Atlanta, Georgia (trust me) or the airport. I am not talking about those podunk airports out in Kansas, I mean the real deal - O'Hare in Chicago. O'Hare is like the Garden of Eden of sexy women. You literally can't go five steps without seeing one. And the best part about hooking up with caliente airport women? There is no chance of a long term relationship - in a couple hours they will be halfway across the country never to be seen again. Unless you are that chick from Denver that filed a paternity suit against me, in which case my lawyer recommends I fly to Colorado to smooth things over. Back to the airport for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment